Hey guys, I’m back!
I know it has been AGES since I last posted. I know. I know.. I’m sorry. </3
This time I’m back! And with a new AMAZING recipe.
Think Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate cups… Yum…
Is this a dream? Yes, I think so too. Peanut buttery and chocolatey goodness all in one, crunchy and sweet, with a hint of caramel notes, these are the best peanut butter chocolate swirl bars EVER!
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE SWIRL BARS
– 400g peanuts
– 1/4 cup coconut oil
– 1/2 cup peanut butter
– 200g dark chocolate
– 2 tbsp peanut butter
– 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (agave syrup works too)
Peanut butter layer:
– 3 tbsp peanut butter
– 2 tsp pure maple syrup (can sub for agave as well)
- Grind base layer ingredients in a food processor till well combined. Lay on a square baking tin.
- Melt chocolate layer ingredients in a bowl above boiling water. Lay the chocolate layer on top of the base.
- Melt the peanut butter layer ingredients in a microwave till peanut butter is melted. Mix well. Pour above chocolate layer in swirls. Take a clean toothpick and swirl more. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Hope you guys love this one! 🙂
There will be more to come, I will definitely start being active on here! I’m on instagram alot, so you can follow me there to see more awesome healthy food recipes!
Till next time lovelies,