You might want to sit down for this.
I never knew that a dessert could be healthy AND taste this good.
It only takes one bite of this rich and creamy dessert to convince you that yes, desserts can be healthy and taste amazing. And it’s just 4 ingredients!
The chocolate that tops it all off really adds that richness to it. I was really looking for a recipe that I could make in 5 minutes, on those days when you really need that chocolate. Sugar. Sweetness. And you need it now.
Props to my sister for coming up with this recipe!
HEALTHY NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
– 1/4 cup peanut butter (I used no added sugar)
– 1/4 coconut oil + 1 tablespoon
– 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
– 1 block of dark chocolate (I used 70% but you can use any you’d like)
– 10 pitted cherries (which I used to top it off, It tastes AMAZING! The cherries make them taste like black forest peanut butter cups! you can top it off with nuts, coconut flakes, etc.)
Combine peanut butter, 1/4 cup coconut oil and dessicated coconut. Mix well.
Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave (careful not to over heat), and add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Mix well.
Place peanut butter mixture into cupcake liners. Then top them off with the chocolate mixture and a few chopped cherries. Freeze for about 5 to 10 minutes.
When I gave my friends to try this dessert out, no one could tell it was a healthy dessert and had absolutely no sugar in it!
I’d like to know, are you a chocolate lover or a candy lover? I’m definitely a chocolate lover, since I was a little girl, I’ve always loved chocolate cake! Anything chocolate was my weakness.
I hope you guys enjoyed this recipe!
Until next time!